Northeast Marble Show
The Northeast Marble Show will be held on Saturday, October 12, 2019. It opens at 9AM to the public. Exhibitors can begin setting up at 8AM.
The Show will be held in conjunction with the Nutmeg Marble Show at American Legion Post #234, 402 West Main Street, Northborough MA. There are 17 tables of exhibitors who will be displaying and selling all types of antique handmade and machine made marbles, vintage machine made marbles, contemporary mables and all manner of marble-related items.
Admission is FREE
For more information contact:
P.O. Box 51
Trumbull CT 06611
To register for a table, go to the Dealers tab
TIPS WHEN ATTENDING A MARBLE SHOW
A marble show is the best place to learn about marbles and to buy marbles. Marble Collectors are amongst the friendliest collectors around.
Some things you'll want to bring with you:
- A good flashlight. This is probably more important than anything else. The light in most of the hotel rooms and in the Ballroom is not the best for properly viewing marbles. There are plenty of small LED flashlights available these days and you should bring one. Some also have an ultraviolet LED in them, which makes looking for fluorescence much easier.
- A magnifying glass or jeweler's loupe is useful for getting a closer look at the surface of a marble.
- A caliper or circle template will help you properly measure the diameter of the marbles you are interested in.
- You should bring a small carrying bag or fanny pack. Sellers will wrap your marbles for you, but it helps to have something other than your pockets to carry them in.
- And, of course, bring your enthusiasm.